Monthly Real Estate Report
August Year-To-Date (YTD) Trends
YTD 201 homes have sold on island for an average sale price of $2.29M.
- In 2017, there were 217 homes sold through August YTD at an average price of $2.42M. This represents a 5% decrease in the average sale price and 7% decrease in the number of homes sold YTD.
The big news continues to be the sale of land this summer:
- August YTD 2018, 45 lots of land sold at an average price of $2.02M. This equates to a 141% increase in the average sale price and a 29% increase in the number of lots sold versus August YTD 2017.
Presently, there are 58 parcels of land for sale in Nantucket:
- The median price (excluding highest and lowest) of those listings is $1.325M
- The lowest priced lot in Miacomet at $345,000 for 0.1148 of an acre.
- The most expensive is 2.9 acres on Pocomo Road at $6,295,000.
- Including these two properties in the calculation the average price of land for sale is $1.768M
Inventory still available:
- Excluding commercial and covenant homes, there are 360 homes for sale on the island at a median price of $2.9M.
- Highest Priced Home – $38M – Cliff Road
- Lowest Priced Home – $624K – Madaket
Current Featured Listings
21 Clarendon Street – $1,345,000
10 Sconset Avenue – $1,265,000
3 Upper Tawpawshaw Road (Land Listing)